Are you ready to have HOPE?
Allow Me to Introduce You to DISH
DISH is the acronym for Defensive Individual Shield Hypothesis.
Protects our Body
Unique to Everyone
Tool We Need
My Educated Guess
Health Backwards explains all about DISH.
It shares how different questions gave me different answers, which in turn led me to find DISH. Finding DISH gave me progress forward with my chronic conditions!
It also gave me HOPE!
Who is Health Backwards for?
- I wrote this book for the person who is brave enough to hope one more time.
- I believe this book is for anyone who believes there is more to learn.
- I wrote it specifically for individuals who are struggling with chronic inflammation and nutritional deficiencies.
- I hope it will fall in the hands of our health professionals to better be able to help us.
"What Cyndi is figuring out is going to force science to catch up with her."
– Dr. Aaron Chapa
What is Health Backwards about?
- It is NOT your average get well lifestyle book.
- It is a challenge to you to look at chronic inflammation as a protector and not the problem.
- It guides you to looking at your health challenges from a whole new perspective.
- It points to a potential missing piece to the puzzle for getting well.
"I will be the first one to admit there is a lot of stuff I do not know; however, I do believe I know something everybody needs to know."
– Cyndi Whatif
Why was Health Backwards written?
First of all, it is my story of looking for different answers because I did not want to accept the verdict of having only one year left to live.
Secondly, what I figured out has enabled me to live 12+ years past my expiration date.
Thirdly, I believe I found the root cause of what determines if a person can be healthy or not.
Lastly, I figured out the work around when it isn’t working.
"I am so glad you shared your journey!"
– Lori Delesandri
Who wrote Health Backwards?
Because of the potential I see and the many questions I ask, I go by the penname of Cyndi Whatif.
I have struggled with:
- Environmental Sensitivity
- MANY Food Allergies
- EMF Challenges
- Toxins from Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Vanishing Twin Syndrome
- Chronic Inflammation
- Chronic Fatigue
- And Many More Symptoms
Though I have a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics, I write on an elementary level. I only use information most people learn in junior high science classes.
Four Formats to Choose From
Shipped to You.
Shipped to You.
AI Read Audio
"Cyndi has done a great job of sharing her story of healing and a method we can all use if we need it. She is courageous and insightful."
– Sandy Hinderliter